Access to Seoul Dragon City
57km from Incheon International Airport
22km from Gimpo International Airport
3.3km from Seoul Station
0.1km from Yongsan Station Exit 3 (Subway Line No. 1)
0.5km from Shinyongsan Station Exit 3 (Subway Line No. 4)
3km from Itaewon
4km from Namdaemun Market
4.6km from Yeouido
5km from Myoungdong
6.2km from Hongdae
7.4km from Dongdaemun
10km from Gangnam
11km from Seoul National University
Access to Seoul Dragon City from Incheon International Airport
By airport bus No. 6030 (approx. 90 minutes) – most convenient (recommended)
– Incheon Airport Terminal 1: 1F No. 6
or Incheon Airport Terminal 2: B1F Transportation Center No. 32)
–> Seoul Dragon City Yongsan bus stop
– Fare: KRW 15,000 (one-way)
– Time: 04:42-20:08, every 30-35 min
By subway (max. 75 minutes) – cheapest
– Airport Railroad Express(AREX) Incheon Int’l Airport Terminal 1 (or 2) Station –> Transfer at Seoul Station (to Line No. 1) –> Yongsan Station (Line No. 1) Exit 3 –> 3-minute walk
– Fare : KRW 9,000 (to Seoul Station / Express Train) + 1,250 (Subway) or KRW 4,950 (by All Stop Train & Subway)
– How to use : click here
Yongsan Station and Seoul Dragon City are connected by the bridge. Take Exit 3 for the bridge and you can get to Seoul Dragon City.
– Located in the center of Seoul, Seoul Dragon City is about a 55-minute drive from Incheon International Airport (ICN).
By taxi (57 km / 55 minutes)
– Fare : about KRW 50,000 – 55,000 (The actual fare might differ due to time of the day, tolls, works (available routes), etc).
– You can use Seoul city’s official foreign language taxi service at KRW 60,000 : click here
Access to Seoul Dragon City from Gimpo International Airport
By subway (43 minutes / Express)
– Gimpo Airport Station (Line No. 9) –> Transfer Noryangjin (Line No. 9 to Line No. 1) –> Yongsan Station (Line No. 1) Exit 3 –> 3-minute walk
– 22 km and about a 30-minute drive from Gimpo International Airport (GMP).
By taxi (24 km / 43 minutes)
– Fare: about KRW 18,000 – 23,000 (The actual fare might differ due to time of the day, tolls, works (available routes), etc).
– You can use Seoul city’s official foreign language taxi service at KRW 28,000-33,000 : click here